Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Reactions: Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
If there one thing I've learned recently is that shive is a monster and so is jeffcraig.

Not only is shive the fastest man in the galaxy but when he lands he'll beat the shit outta yaw ass too!

I like to think it's something to do with physical location to cig servers but I am grasping at straws ;)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
If there one thing I've learned recently is that shive is a monster and so is jeffcraig.

Not only is shive the fastest man in the galaxy but when he lands he'll beat the shit outta yaw ass too!

I like to think it's something to do with physical location to cig servers but I am grasping at straws ;)
Here is some explanation about the lag:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akwVVi6weKQ

At 8:00 it gets specific about the location of the servers... Virginia. If I'm not mistaken, this is not very close to Denmark :wink:

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
ok only 3 fights to go!! if you cannot get ahold of the other team or both teams are having difficulty getting members online please pm me!!

stats page and brackets are updated with the 2 fights currently completed!

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Also those teams who do not fight i will be performing a roll call here on the thread. if you do not respond in 48 hours you will be dropped from competition for nonparticipation.

once that is complete those teams will be augmented with new players to include those who have filled in for teams that have already fought and a few who wanted to join but couldn't due to signing up to late. Then we will continue the round and the tournament.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Also those teams who do not fight i will be performing a roll call here on the thread. if you do not respond in 48 hours you will be dropped from competition for nonparticipation.

once that is complete those teams will be augmented with new players to include those who have filled in for teams that have already fought and a few who wanted to join but couldn't due to signing up to late. Then we will continue the round and the tournament.
Team 4 is trying to get Team 9 to agree to a time. Hopefully today.

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Beerjerk's Brigade has received a time today from team 3's captain that works for them. Just waiting to make sure it works for the rest of our team but our match should happen later this afternoon.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
ok only 3 fights to go!! if you cannot get ahold of the other team or both teams are having difficulty getting members online please pm me!!

stats page and brackets are updated with the 2 fights currently completed!
I just took a look at the stats page, and you put one of our main members under the sub tab. AurThEx is actually @Aurora The Explorer

Edit: Also there's an extra zero for our combined score on the main stats page

Forgot your password?