Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
@Adiran
I had noticed that on the Team List spreadsheet there is some incorrect data.
My individual score is 12415, with a total of 52 kills and a KDR of 10.4.
I had subbed in for Team 3 in a match, and those scores aren't in the Team Shivre page.
I don't think stats gained when subbing for another team will count towards stats on our team specific page. If it does however, @Adiran, I also have subbed for team 3 and my stats would be incorrect.

Kurzgesagt

Commander
Dec 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Kurzgesagt
I don't think stats gained when subbing for another team will count towards stats on our team specific page. If it does however, @Adiran, I also have subbed for team 3 and my stats would be incorrect.
I'm not talking about my team specific page. There is a tab called "Main Stats Page" which has a section for people with the top overall statistics.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
I'm not talking about my team specific page. There is a tab called "Main Stats Page" which has a section for people with the top overall statistics.
There's a note to the side of the names on the main stats page that says "Top stats do not include substitutes." I would assume that that applies to matches played subbing for other teams.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
There's a note to the side of the names on the main stats page that says "Top stats do not include substitutes." I would assume that that applies to matches played subbing for other teams.
this is correct. i took the best or worst of you from main team members only. if you subbed for another team those stats are not counted in that. they are however counted for the team you subbed for as far as team stats.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Team Shivre just finished its BO3 match against Team 9, emerging victorious with a score of 2-1.

Game One: Team 9 wins this game 3-1. @Aurora The Explorer unfortunately crashed about halfway through the game, so his name is not on the scoreboard.

Game Two: Team Shivre wins this game 3-1.

Game Three: In the final match, Team Shivre wins 3-0. All players were present during the game, but @B4ckBOne is not on the scoreboard.

This was a very close game, with nearly all rounds ending with less than a 50 point difference. GG to @JeffCraig, @Revok, @bdg, @DirectorGunner, and @B4ckBOne.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Everything. The world exploded while you were gone. But @Montoya made lemonade and reassembled it using Auroras.

Other than that, it's been pretty quiet.
Hmmm....somethings wrong if it's quiet. I must return to stir things up.

I still haven't been on 2.6. I updated sometime back but haven't been on. My joystick and throttle have been set aside and I've been too lazy to grab them and plug them in for the little bit I make it to the computer to play.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
i am very disappointed that only one fight took place... i am giving you all until sunday 2359 to get your fights done. There is an actual prize and people still want to not do anything figuring it doesn't matter.

Team 3 @Michael @Nekovala @Cherokeedog @Pander @Gearen your team captain left you!! pick a new one and get into it!! if not at least one of you find 3 others to help you out as substitutes!!! The dickbutts are waiting!! contact @DrunkenTeddy!!

@Fade691 get your team together and see if you can get a game in with @orac_zen!!

@DontTouchMyHoHos get your team together and see if you can get a game in with @Black Sunder!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
i am very disappointed that only one fight took place... i am giving you all until sunday 2359 to get your fights done. There is an actual prize and people still want to not do anything figuring it doesn't matter.

Team 3 @Michael @Nekovala @Cherokeedog @Pander @Gearen your team captain left you!! pick a new one and get into it!! if not at least one of you find 3 others to help you out as substitutes!!! The dickbutts are waiting!! contact @DrunkenTeddy!!

@Fade691 get your team together and see if you can get a game in with @orac_zen!!

@DontTouchMyHoHos get your team together and see if you can get a game in with @Black Sunder!!
Daddy Adrian is disappointed. That was the worst shit to hear growing up. It's still sucks as an adult. Fuck, I'm almost 40. I'm sorry Adiran. I'M SORRY!

Reactions: Accented
Forgot your password?