Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
ok roll call for team 7 and Team Salt.

reply here in the next 48 hours or be dropped from the brackets. let me know you still want to participate or not and we can give you 2 time to finish. otherwise ill replace one of the teams and consolidate. if both teams are not gonna continue they will both be dropped from the bracket and we will continue with the next round.

@Nepharus @Soven Taliesyn @Lockewood @Gumbi17 @slightlysane @MrHatts
@B3aT @mindrush @astrosupitza @Khyo @ADKL @CrimsonCyclist @darjanator

Reactions: Blind Owl

Lockewood

Space Marshal
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lockewood

reply here in the next 48 hours or be dropped from the brackets. let me know you still want to participate or not and we can give you 2 time to finish. otherwise ill replace one of the teams and consolidate. if both teams are not gonna continue they will both be dropped from the bracket and we will continue with the next round.

Reporting in! Sorry rl keeping me busy lately! When do we shoot things?

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
Due to some technical difficulties i need to step out of the tournie

(my graphics card has fried)

I was hoping to have it back by now but i'm still chasing them up :(

Reactions: Blind Owl and BUTUZ

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
i iz her

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Due to some technical difficulties i need to step out of the tournie

(my graphics card has fried)

I was hoping to have it back by now but i'm still chasing them up :(
O no! What gz card from where? I'll chase them on behalf of TEST SQUARDON

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
So... is there going to be a prize for the winners of this tourney? :smile:
if i were rich there would be lol. if someone is willing to post up for a prize that would be great. but without charging a fee to participate i have no funds to put up a prize.

altho maybe we wouldnt have 2 whole teams mia on he first round if i did charge people... lol

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Someone from team 9 after the team 9 versus team 4 match mentioned they had footage of us(team 4) getting destroyed that they were going to upload. Any news on that? I could use a good laugh.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
if i were rich there would be lol. if someone is willing to post up for a prize that would be great. but without charging a fee to participate i have no funds to put up a prize.

altho maybe we wouldnt have 2 whole teams mia on he first round if i did charge people... lol
I'll donate a prize. Whatever team wins, i will randomly select one member that participated in at least 1 match. That member will receive a Merlin with 4 year insurance.

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT

I think is correct to drop both our teams, I tried to make it happen (practice+official match) but it didn't worked for various reasons.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
ok after trading around the brackets we are not replacing any teams at this point that were dropped!! and we have a prize!! Stats page has been updated!!

@DrunkenTeddy "I'll donate a prize. Whatever team wins, i will randomly select one member that participated in at least 1 match. That member will receive a Merlin with 4 year insurance."

Round 2 shall begin!! we have 1 week but if everyone is done early so be it and we will move on to the next round!! That is Wed 18 Jan at 2359 central US time.

Brackets have been filled so check them to see who you are fighting!!

We will be running finals for placement into finals bracket for main bracket! remember this is best of 3 matches. So one match being the best of 5 game mode currently in the game. so 2-3 full games to determine the winner.

We will also be running the 1st round of Redemption bracket!! This is still a single elimination match!! 1 full game determines the winner!!

If your the team that loses in the Redemption bracket fear not for you are automatically in the wild card round which will happen next!! If you win there you fight the loser of the finals round in Redemption bracket hopefully to win and get yourself in the finals!!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
ok after trading around the brackets we are not replacing any teams at this point that were dropped!! and we have a prize!! Stats page has been updated!!
Yay, I have the best KDR, lower is better? I only must work on the most deaths :grin:
Is there any difference in Armor? Supposingly you are easier to kill with light armor but are faster. I use light armor but I can't find that in the stats.

Last edited:

Kurzgesagt

Commander
Dec 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Kurzgesagt
@Adiran
I had noticed that on the Team List spreadsheet there is some incorrect data.
My individual score is 12415, with a total of 52 kills and a KDR of 10.4.
I had subbed in for Team 3 in a match, and those scores aren't in the Team Shivre page.

Forgot your password?