Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
With no one from Team 3 responding to messages or being able to schedule a match with Team Dickbutts, I assume we move on to face Team Shivre? Is it safe for me to start scheduling that match?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
ok with only the one match having taken place and really only the 2 teams ready to go i'm giving the win to dickbutts since i have documented evidence of @DrunkenTeddy trying to set up a fight.

So the finals will be team Shivre captained by @Accented vs Team Dickbutts captained by @DrunkenTeddy !!

Have a best of 3 match and let me know when it's complete.

Reactions: Blind Owl

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Orac showed for our match but unfortunately not the rest of his team :disappointed:
documented evidence of @DrunkenTeddy trying to set up a fight.
Hmmmmmmmm, we actually set up a fight, where ready to fight, but only one opponent showed up. It feels a little demotivating and unjust when @Fade691 tries to set up a fight, but doesn't get any credits for his effort. :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hmmmmmmmm, we actually set up a fight, where ready to fight, but only one opponent showed up. It feels a little demotivating and unjust when @Fade691 tries to set up a fight, but doesn't get any credits for his effort. :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
Yeah. We were all on deck for that battle. Twas a bummer the other team never showed

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Orac showed for our match but unfortunately not the rest of his team :disappointed:
Yeah. We were all on deck for that battle. Twas a bummer the other team never showed
Indeed, and i went and sent a pm to @Black Sunder afterwards to see if they were having any luck with getting their redemption round match in so we could go on and try to get the best of 3 match going last weekend. The response was no. You know, during this whole tournament it has been our team doing all the contacting the other teams we were facing. I have not received one message from another team captain, we didn't initiate. I don't know about the other matches but our team has been the only team that has not needed subs (so far). We have a 14 page team shitpost going on about this tournament. We might not be the best team in here, but we sure as hell have been looking forward to it, and have showed up every time. And now we don't even get a mention.

Yeah, now i'm feeling a bit salty about it all, especially the effort our team has put into making time available for these matches. If you want to talk to me about this @Adiran send me a pm please, on the forums is better. I am currently working 12 hour days between two shifts so really like 16 hour days, so it might take a day for me to get back to you. Or contact @marcsand2.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Indeed, and i went and sent a pm to @Black Sunder afterwards to see if they were having any luck with getting their redemption round match in so we could go on and try to get the best of 3 match going last weekend. The response was no. You know, during this whole tournament it has been our team doing all the contacting the other teams we were facing. I have not received one message from another team captain, we didn't initiate. I don't know about the other matches but our team has been the only team that has not needed subs (so far). We have a 14 page team shitpost going on about this tournament. We might not be the best team in here, but we sure as hell have been looking forward to it, and have showed up every time. And now we don't even get a mention.

Yeah, now i'm feeling a bit salty about it all, especially the effort our team has put into making time available for these matches. If you want to talk to me about this @Adiran send me a pm please, on the forums is better. I am currently working 12 hour days between two shifts so really like 16 hour days, so it might take a day for me to get back to you. Or contact @marcsand2.
*Hug* I appreciate all your work Fade. Here's a beer.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Team Shivre and Team Dickbutts has just finished their BO3 Finals Match! Team Shivre wins 2-0.

Game One: Team Shivre wins this match 3-0.

Game Two: Team Shivre also wins this match 3-0. Shive was unable to continue to participate and so we took C4pricious as a sub.

Good game and a fitting end to this tournament.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Good games Team Shivre. Since that was the last game of the tournament and your team is the winner, the Merlin with 4 Year Insurance goes to one player on Team Shivre that played at least one match with the team. Those players are: Accented, Dalarast, Shive, Kurz, and AuroraTheExplorer. Using random.org to pull a number from 1-5, I got #1. Congratulations to Accented, you win the Merlin!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Good games Team Shivre. Since that was the last game of the tournament and your team is the winner, the Merlin with 4 Year Insurance goes to one player on Team Shivre that played at least one match with the team. Those players are: Accented, Dalarast, Shive, Kurz, and AuroraTheExplorer. Using random.org to pull a number from 1-5, I got #1. Congratulations to Accented, you win the Merlin!
Fucking sick! Thanks for donating Teddy. You rock.

Forgot your password?