What are y'all shopping for during the anniversary sale?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I might go mad and try to collect all the Auroras. I already have an LX and LN, is it only the LX that is limited to sales or are there some others hiding that i don't know about?
Getting Auroras is relatively easy during certain times of year. Getting your hands on an R9 Mustang Omega is a bigger challenge in my opinion.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Hoping to snag me an Endeavor Hope..one way or another :slight_smile:
I'm looking to get the Hope modules too. Nice to hear someone else is into medical! :)
If you don't get yours, you're welcome to use mine anytime!

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I just melted over 1/2 the vehicles in my fleet to prepare creds for purchases during CitizenCon & the Anniversary sale. I'm hoping to end up with a Pioneer as well as a CCU of my 600i Touring to an 890J without spending any new $. If I'm unable to achieve either, I may then melt most of the rest to purchase 1 of the major ship packs. Maybe if I offer up enough cheddar, I'll find a space mouse, then I'll use that as bait to snag a space kitty.
Just want to remind you that you cannot CCU to the 890 Jump, it is disabled on that ship and the pheonix.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Do we know what the date of the Anniversary Sale will be?
Do I have enough time to buy 2 more packages using my own referral code, wait for 30 days and send them back to my main account for melting?

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I should be albe to ccU a nox to an Undeavor if ive abel to stay on tarck to sonate enoguh blood fer da nex cupla weekzzz
I think you have already donated too much...try plasma instead...you can donate more per time period than blood...
I thought he got that way from donating too much sperm, and was now going to switch to blood!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I also enjoy a good tasteless joke.
Use a dash of salt. Salt brings out the taste in everything.

Well that's gonna depend on if I cave during Cit-Con and snag a Pioneer. If I don't I might buy, depending on what costs what. If I get da Pioneer, I'm done for awhile. I have a lot of buy backs already so.......

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
Well i'm sitting here with 2 Aurora LNs, 1 Nox, 1 Dragonfly, 1 Cutty Blue, and 1 Freelancer DUR. I don't really have a need for anything else right now. But, I also have $140 of store credit just sitting there waiting to be spent. Odds are, I'll decide to ditch the DUR, 1 LN, and 1 of the bikes and combine them with the store credits for something sexy. We'll see what the sales are showing.

Forgot your password?