marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
And the death we had was due to crashing in to asteroids not getting killed by any Vanduul
in pure TEST spirit ha ha ha... :beers:
Yeah, I know the feeling, first laughing about the stupid pirate Gladius who bumped frontal into an asteroid, then pull the stick back and bump with head into the same asteroid :head_bandage: That teaches me to wear medium marine armor when flying in a glass canon with a beautiful top view :joy:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah, I know the feeling, first laughing about the stupid pirate Gladius who bumped frontal into an asteroid, then pull the stick back and bump with head into the same asteroid :head_bandage: That teaches me to wear medium marine armor when flying in a glass canon with a beautiful top view :joy:
Yeah pretty much like that chasing the Vanduul and he turned BOOM!, I turn and WTF where did that darn big asteroid come from... BOOM!
And having the medium armor didn't help me much when I was doing 600m/s+ when hitting the asteroids but it was a pretty nice firework.
HA HA HA HA!
:joy::joy::joy:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Yeah pretty much like that chasing the Vanduul and he turned BOOM!, I turn and WTF where did that darn big asteroid come from... BOOM!
And having the medium armor didn't help me much when I was doing 600m/s+ when hitting the asteroids but it was a pretty nice firework.
HA HA HA HA!
:joy::joy::joy:
The medium armor blocks your up view since your head is moving inside the helmet with TrackIR, pilot armor doesn't block up view :wink:.

Reactions: Mich Angel

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
I'd be there if I wasn't so upside down that I fall asleep before the event even starts.

but with that said, if I notice that the CFT rooms are filled, i'll hop on... if you wouldn't mind.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
but with that said, if I notice that the CFT rooms are filled, i'll hop on... if you wouldn't mind.
Take care to get on time, it is harder to join an instance afterwards then jump together in an instance. When training has started, it is bugger for the attendees to leave the instance in order to get a late comer also in the party and instance :wink:

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?