AnniVERSary Sale 2016: how much money have you burned?

How much money did you throw towards CIG during the "INTERGALACTIC AEROSPACE EXPO"?

• 0, zip, zero - moar money for beer 'n stuff

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • 1 - 50 coins

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • 50 - 100 bucks

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • 100 - 500...jeez, really that much?

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • 500 - 1.000...I finally got my ship/s of dreams!

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • 1.000 - 2.000...needed to close some gaps in my fleet.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 2.000 - ??? (pls. verify below)...I basically own the verse.

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Hmm, I may switch to the Harbinger since I like my bulky ships. But I'll do some flying in-verse to test first.

I picked up CCUs to the Sentinel and Harbinger just in case.
Don't forget to use boost allot when making a tight turn and remember that the Vanguard isn't a dogfighter. Boom and zoom is the best tactic for a Vanguard
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=043T9z6HE60

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I love the Vanguard I think it's a great ship. All they need to do is fix it's inexplicable ability to explode if someone even comes close to rams you.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
BTW, anyone wanting a Catapillar, it's $295 now. I have a few Cat/Fly packages I can buyback. It's only $300.

Reactions: Blind Owl

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I have $70 frozen in CCUs to a Cutlass Black and a Cutlass Red, because I'm terrified that the price might increase after the rework. I know the Freelancer didn't become more expensive, but I can't stop being paranoid. The Freelancer became less ugly, but the Cutlass will be BIGGER and sexier. And we all know what happens to ships when they get bigger...
Those $70 could be a 325A or a Reliant Sen, but instead they're just sitting there, underlining my anguish and fear of high prices.

Someone please tell me they won't increase the price.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Should I get a Vanguard? I have a Sabre, but I haven't really flown fighters much.
I love my Vanguard. I bought a Harbinger and both BUKs. I'm a tanky fighter though, so it fits my play-style.
Hahaha, I reckon I should probably think about having one. Maybe. ;)

Kneeyul

Commander
Oct 17, 2016
RSI Handle
Corneileus
Thought I was good, gave in to a Sabre Comet when I realized I had a 10% off coupon and 5% cash back on Amazon w/ Discover. I didn't think I was flexible enough for the mental gymnastics to buy one more ship :P

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Spent zero in new cash, but oh god what a mess my hanger log is now from all the CCU's and buying/melting.

I used my buy back token to grab my 890 Jump incase CIG decided to up the price in the buy back section.

I almost dropped some cash for a cheap starter package, but I resisted.

* I did base my ships on the projected ship pipe line. ( Cat, herald, 85x, hull C, phoenix, still trying to cram a constellation aquila

Last edited:

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I love my Vanguard. I bought a Harbinger and both BUKs. I'm a tanky fighter though, so it fits my play-style.

Hahaha, I reckon I should probably think about having one. Maybe. ;)
It's the "ROCK RAIDERS" not the "WHATEVER YOU DO WITH A TANKY UNMANEUVERABLE FIGHTER RAIDERS."

I'll give you a little bit of a pass, since you're supposed to be our head of security or whatever. That said, if you can't mine or salvage or carry rocks by 3.1, you better be one HELL of a security chief. I'm watching you, buddy.

*crosses arms over chest and narrows eyes*

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
It's the "ROCK RAIDERS" not the "WHATEVER YOU DO WITH A TANKY UNMANEUVERABLE FIGHTER RAIDERS."

I'll give you a little bit of a pass, since you're supposed to be our head of security or whatever. That said, if you can't mine or salvage or carry rocks by 3.1, you better be one HELL of a security chief. I'm watching you, buddy.

I give him enough on Discord for trying to stick to 6 ships only. I'm trying to get him to see the logic of 7 or 8.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Squinting like that is bad for your eyes.:sunglasses:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Forgot your password?