Cry-Astro has been invaded by Pirates - What stand shall we take

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Hold me beer ....

Geetings fellow TEST council members. Today a legion of pirates have sounded their roars of aggression unto Cry-Astro, demanding payment for safe passage into this precious sector of space.

I hereby move that we make our presence known in this matter. Does TEST concede this sudden power grab for resources shared throughout the stars by warmongering pirates or do we too, blast our horns of war and pledge to the freedom of Cry-Astro?

I look forward to all your thoughts and motions my dear patrons.

Last edited:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I'm cool with whatever. I do disagree with the general reasoning behind the blockade, though.
That's why it is called CRY-astro...get it!

Honestly, I understand people not being 100% happy with AC not getting a lot of attention, but they explained it well on the Calling All Dev's video...they simply do not have enough resources at this time, and AC isn't needed as a test bed as much, any more.

If these people aren't happy and want to get your point across, can they find a more constructive way of letting CIG know? You know, something less...pathetic....?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I say patrol the area and help protect TESTies. So if yer approaching Cry Astro, identify as a TESTie with the secret in house code, "All glory to Montoya", and my fighter shall plow the field for you.

And if the code is not uttered, I'll stand down and munch on popcorn.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
WE SHALL FIGHT FOR OUR BELOVED CRY ASTRO AND MAKE THE PIRATES EXAMPLES UNTO ALL CITIZENS!
What I understood of this is that very good fighter pilots block the Cry Astro station demanding 10.000 aUEC or more to let people pass... A refuel, restock and repair won't cost 100 aUEC if you didn't used any missiles, torps, ballistics..... right, you must pay 10.100 to get repaired while a reclaim will cost you no credits, only a little patience.

...or we could just run away...
There is no point in running away, your ship will be busted even more and still no chance to get repaired.

I say patrol the area and help protect TESTies.
I say engage the blockers and get some decent dogfighting training. How often do you get the opportunity to train against good fighter pilots lately. There is an option to engage the blockers with a flight of fighters, giving the industrial ships a chance to run for the cry-astro, get repaired and jump out again.

Remember, you don't have to land on Cry astro to get repaired, just float above the landing pad, speed 0, refuel, restock and repair, then get the hell out.

Luckily the chat window doesn't work in my Gladius and some other ships when it is powered on, so it will be dogfighting training at Cry Astro.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I say engage the blockers and get some decent dogfighting training. How often do you get the opportunity to train against good fighter pilots lately. There is an option to engage the blockers with a flight of fighters, giving the industrial ships a chance to run for the cry-astro, get repaired and jump out again.

Firen

Vice Admiral
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
jeremyD
i m in if we decide to build up a responce team, i will be able to get my sabre out of the hangar !!

What they do is blocking the access to the sol repair station in all the PU based on the fact that they priorétise there selfish immediate desire before the greater good of getting the game finished.
they are trying to block an entire community just to have what they selfishly believe everyone want even though they arnt the majority.
Thinking about others doesnt mean thinking for them.

what they do is terrorisme and nothing else

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
i m in if we decide to build up a responce team, i will be able to get my sabre out of the hangar !!

What they do is blocking the access to the sol repair station in all the PU based on the fact that they priorétise there selfish immediate desire before the greater good of getting the game finished.
they are trying to block an entire community just to have what they selfishly believe everyone want even though they arnt the majority.
Thinking about others doesnt mean thinking for them.

what they do is terrorisme and nothing else
You're hired as Propaganda Minister ... I mean Minister for Truth.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This is Test Squadron - do what you want.

I'm going to fly up to them and say:
"hey I wants CryAstro"
And they'll says:
"10,000 uec bellend"
And I be like:
"Oh I don't gots 10k I go"

Then I'll fly off, but then fly right back again and I'll do that 15 times.

Why? Because no one calls 'BobFace a bellend without consequences.

And remember: running is funning so fly a fast ship ^_^

Forgot your password?