Elite: Dangerous TEST Squadron

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
Cool. I do have an Eagle in storage since I got the mercenary package. Thought I would save it until I got some cash together for guns but will use it from today. Hopefully that will give me the range to get to barnard's star.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I picked up Beta Premium from another player, so I have an Eagle now. Only been in it one day, but I've been able to update it with some extra guns and stuff. I'm currently in Eravate? and trying to save up to buy a new power plant. I have about 6,000 credits to my name.

Username: Captain Richard

PS: I still owe RussianJ about 20k in credits for wrecking his Sidewinder. ;)

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I picked up Beta Premium from another player, so I have an Eagle now. Only been in it one day, but I've been able to update it with some extra guns and stuff. I'm currently in Eravate? and trying to save up to buy a new power plant. I have about 6,000 credits to my name.

Username: Captain Richard

PS: I still owe RussianJ about 20k in credits for wrecking his Sidewinder. ;)
No problem, I made about 200k earlier easy. Keep the change

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
That's good because right after I spent all of my money loading up my Eagle with cargo, I crashed on the inside of the space station because I accidentally hit tab for the boosters while trying to eat pizza at the same time.

That was a 11,000 credit boo-boo. However, I caught a Wanted dude right after and made 18,000 off of him. :)

Reactions: Bothand

Bothand

Captain
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Bothand
Because I am so good at foolish experimentation I stranded myself @ bernard's Star system with an underpowered eagle,
no available missions, 1200 cr in fines, almost 30K owed, and 37 credits to my name.

So I just wiped my save and started over, much the wiser for having tried many types of hazardous behavior.
Gonna farm some cash in the sidewinder until I can afford to better equip the Freagle.

Kiss Earth for Me, I may be delayed.

Reactions: ANARCKOS

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
lol, hope on stream and mumble tomorrow, me and wakapedia will boost your economy : )

"guys I crashed into the sun of an unknown system and no fuel, my canopy is broken. please halp!"

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Picked this up today, I'll start tooling about tonight.
Fuck y'all goin' to sol. I'm headed into deep space as soon as my ship will reach it. I'm headed to VY Canis Majoris.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I'm tooling around. I have learned that black boxes are illegal in some sectors.
I hav also learned not to shoot empty space near stations.
I sold my discovery scanner for a fuel scoop and now I am unstoppable.

Reactions: ANARCKOS

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I think Elite is mostly for Explorers. PvP is not even worth the effort, other than to break the monotony. Oh, and now that the servers are up and running, I might be a little late getting there. My Superhornet is horror show brilliant and I will be flying that for quite sometime. CIG outdid themselves once again!

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I'm digging my cutlass in all its wonky glory, but E: D will let me scratch that "punch it, chewie" itch until I get my claws on the PU beta.

Forgot your password?