Finally a way for Montoya to lose that beer belly

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
A mate and children? What is that, some kind of sim game on facebook? Sounds boring.
Its a bit of a grind.

You need to constantly take care of the kids, we are talking feeding, bathing, put them to bed.

Once you have it figured out, its pretty easy.

One of the funniest hacks is if you clean the stove and scrub the showers, the wife initiates sex, its hilarious!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Your underwear should always be larger than your wife's.

As a husband, you need to ensure that you get enough calories to maintain a larger ass, it was in your marriage vows.
No worries there. I've put a lot of blood, sweat and beer into this ass! It's bought and paid for, and I'm taking it with me when I go.

Reactions: Bambooza

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Its a bit of a grind.

You need to constantly take care of the kids, we are talking feeding, bathing, put them to bed.

Once you have it figured out, its pretty easy.

One of the funniest hacks is if you clean the stove and scrub the showers, the wife initiates sex, its hilarious!
Don't forget the jokes you get to tell with other parents that those who are not part of the club would either be disgusted or not get.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Don't forget the jokes you get to tell with other parents that those who are not part of the club would either be disgusted or not get.
Yeah, like the time I changed a poopy diaper and my thumb got right into the poop! Im talking all the way down past the knuckle!

And there was some corn in the poop!

It was hilarious! (all parents laugh!)

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Yeah, like the time I changed a poopy diaper and my thumb got right into the poop! Im talking all the way down past the knuckle!

Oh yeah. Bet that didn't happen just once. My oldest had a jet vomit reflex until he was 8. Once while playing around with him, he threw up in my face. I mean eyes, nose, mouth...shirt, everything. If i recall correctly there was corn in that too.

Achoobert

Commander
Jun 4, 2018
RSI Handle
Achoobert
Hahaha, reading this thread I feel validated in my plan to stay single forever.

I'm trying to get fit, so I try to avoid alcohol because it has so many calories.
So every three weeks or so when I do have a single beer it's SUPER EFFECTIVE.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

Poop and fart jokes take on whole new meaning.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Hahaha, it's funny how immune you become to bodily fluids/solids as a parent.

Reactions: Bambooza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
*takes notes*

Scrub the shower

*takes notes*

Wear big underpants

*takes notes*

jet vomit reflex

*takes notes*

'Dad bod' is a thing...

Great - I got married Friday before last, this stuff is like an instruction manual! :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You got MARRIED?!? How did we not know?
Congrats my friend!
Thanks, much appreciated :)

I did stop referring my lovely lady as the "Wife-To-Be" and started saying "Wife" on the forum - I was hoping the wedding photos would be back quickly so I could do as @Printimus did announcing with a wedding picture but we have been advised to expect it to take 'weeks' for them to come so I kinda got bored of waiting :)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Thanks, much appreciated :slight_smile:

I did stop referring my lovely lady as the "Wife-To-Be" and started saying "Wife" on the forum - I was hoping the wedding photos would be back quickly so I could do as @Printimus did announcing with a wedding picture but we have been advised to expect it to take 'weeks' for them to come so I kinda got bored of waiting :slight_smile:
Wedding photographers are crooks. Thats why I got my family members to just do photos for us, so we get them right away.

Also, congrats man! Doesnt feel much different, does it?

Forgot your password?