Im not usually a tinfoil hat conspiracy guy, but Epstein did not commit suicide!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I wouldn't bet a dollar on it unless my business was dependent on it, but I suspect that the shape of the hat doesn't infringe on the patent. Prior art. Google search for: ancient Persian helmet, or Kulah Khuds. https://www.google.com/search?q=Kulah+Khuds
Click images to see a bunch.
Hang on, technically, @Talonsbane is correct. Nothing will stop them from filing a lawsuit...just like Crytek, you don't have to have a real beef...you sue with the object of hoping the other party will cave, or won't have the money to lawyer up and fight.

Speaking of which, when is Crytek supposed to post their $500,000 bond?

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
If we all have to guess, I'm guessing that was the most expensive hit in history. I would not be terribly surprised to find it cost $100M given the number of people that needed to be bought, and the number of people doing the buying.

The next time Hillery tells us all she's broke, we should believe her.

Given that much money, it is just a matter of time until it leads to someone. If the feds really want the culprits, they'll get them after six months quiet; or at least they'll get someone. That is unless the elites decide to fight fire with fire and target Trump. That is the usual tactic when the left is caught with it's dick out--redirect.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hang on, technically, @Talonsbane is correct. Nothing will stop them from filing a lawsuit...just like Crytek, you don't have to have a real beef...you sue with the object of hoping the other party will cave, or won't have the money to lawyer up and fight.
I was speculating on the outcome of a lawsuit, not whether the lawsuit would happen. But I don't think it's a patent... it might be, but all I could find in 10 minutes was a trademark. That might be worse though, kiss is a heck of a generic word to be allowing a trademark on.

Speaking of which, when is Crytek supposed to post their $500,000 bond?
Within 30 days of July 22, 2019? So 7 or 8 days?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
After reading through most of these, I felt the following was needed to properly TESTify this thread.

I'd like to say that Richard Rawlings reminds me of our great @Montoya , but with more hair. Just substitute his kick ass cars for SC ships.

On the flip side of things, I imagine that partying with our great leader is about as badass as awesome as downing a few cold beverages with Stone Cold Steve Austin, up until you get a stunner because you couldn't keep up with how fast he drinks.

There was also the time that Steve Austin decided to share a little Dallas love to the entire McMahon family. I was there watching this live. It was Epic!

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Given that much money, it is just a matter of time until it leads to someone. If the feds really want the culprits, they'll get them after six months quiet; or at least they'll get someone. That is unless the elites decide to fight fire with fire and target Trump. That is the usual tactic when the left is caught with it's dick out--redirect.
Trump is on public record for saying what a great guy epstein was, and has spent plenty of time with him too.

ShakyWater

Vice Admiral
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
shakywater
New "news"
Apparently someone posted the death on 4chan half an hour before it was "officially" first announced on twitter by some journo. Cited cause as hanging resulting in cardiac arrest.
I won't post a link to where I heard this as we usually don't do political stuff and it's a political youtube channel.
Do you want to know more?
Follow the mini beanie!
It is amazing to see people just finding out about this now. It really shows how far behind the curve the people who rely on MSM are.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It is amazing to see people just finding out about this now. It really shows how far behind the curve the people who rely on MSM are.
True I guess.
Personally I don't do msm, at all.
I also don't do 4chan, reddit, and the like, cos there's only so much trash that I'm willing to browse through for interesting stuff.
Also, as this case is a very much 'murican thing, my local non-msm sources are not up to pace on stuff like this. That's why I follow some youtube channels who are like a day behind at most. Msm was still thinking about how to turn this against the orange man when youtube was already full of way more info, so I guess I have that advantage at least by following them.
Anyways, yeah, ppl should at least follow some independent sources along with the msm trash to be at least somewhat informed of what's actually happening around them.

Trump is on public record for saying what a great guy epstein was, and has spent plenty of time with him too.
There is also a not so public recording circling the net where trump said something about the guy being a lot of trouble for high ranking ppl. Can't find it at the moment though.

MurderingPsycho

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 10, 2018
RSI Handle
Zombie_Bait
Also, as this case is a very much 'murican thing, my local non-msm sources are not up to pace on stuff like this.
What, other countries exist, and other things happen there? I don't believe you.

There is also a not so public recording circling the net where trump said something about the guy being a lot of trouble for high ranking ppl. Can't find it at the moment though.
How many rich mofos do you think are googling non-extradition countries right now? Some country is about to get a huge influx of tax money.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Looks like they've started the persecution of the warden and guards:

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I don't see why he wouldn't commit suicide, I mean 60's 500 million dollar worth, facing life in prison for basically molesting children, people know you don't do well in prison for child molestation, not to mention the fact that he was going to be forced to spill the beans on numerous celebs and politicians because lets face it no one holds out forever he would have talked and maybe even testified. They also said this was the most watched prison in the country, camera's in every corridor ect… even if people found a way they would be caught, whether its tampering with the footage or flat out walking into the cell they are going to get burned.

Nah sometimes it is just that simple I think he committed suicide now whether to 2 guards assigned to him were coincidently on break during that time or whatever who knows but if maybe suicide was the best option for him and he knew it.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Did nothing about it except arrest him after the last guy let him off with a couple months of house arrest.
I don’t think that’s how your legal system works.

He was released because there wasn’t enough evidence to secure a conviction for the more serious charges, and he was arrested again because more evidence was found.

Your president no more arrested him than Obama released him. That simply did not happen.

My comment about doing nothing relates to Trump testifying against him. He didn’t contact the police despite knowing Epstein was bad, and by all accounts being witness to it.

Forgot your password?