SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey, good morning dear TESTies :slight_smile: I'm back in the office. My warmest thanks for your replies und wishes.

Well, this working day started unusually quiet. But don't take this wrong: I'm totally enjoying this! Had a cup of coffee - decaf - and a nice chit-chat with a colleague. Now I will see what kind of work this day is holding in its hands for me ;)

That being said, I've had a lot of fun reading Montoyas "Suspicious"- and "Concern"-thread and Discord-posts the last days. What a bunch of idiots is this there at the RSI-forums?? What [CONCERN]s me about this is the...lets name it "potential risk", that these idiots are also in the verse lateron. I mean, aside from us. I'm not sure if I can bear this...challenge. I think I will sell my account and leave Star Citizen because of them idiots. View attachment 5506

btw. please note that this boss of these idiot gang, Rizzky, is a ganker: https://testsquadron.com/threads/rsi-drama-follow-up-in-video-format.9972/page-2#post-166408

Just shoot him on sight; if its not for the fun, its for training your aim skills :grimacing:

Ouh, did I mention: decaf only for me today? My beloved espresso machine broke down in November last year, and since then I'm living from instant coffee. Thats okay for some days or even weeks. But on last Saturday something...drove me...crazy. I bought something new. And it aint no spaceship!!
On the other hand: it could be a spaceship...in some imageinable way...couldn't it?

http://ws2-media4.tchibo-content.de/newmedia/art_img/MAIN_ALT_2/b00225c87abea853/saeco-hd8917-01-incanto-kaffeevollautomat-edelstahl.jpg
http://www.philips.de/c-p/HD8917_01/incanto-kaffeevollautomat

Adios, you upcoming concept sales. You will have to make your parties without me *sighs*

Long story short: I had to TEST this new invest - and I did it. But with the success of TESTing there came a caffeine shock, haha :smile: I think I slept three hours last night, played Diablo 3 until half past three :grin:

Well, in the meantime its 10 a.m. over here. Time to leave the forums, do some work - come back later. And say "hi" to Rizzky, shoot him with love :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Cheers!
Sam

https://media.giphy.com/media/ktYYQiExajHig/giphy.gif
Great intro to my Monday morning. Thanks for the smiles Sam. Enjoy that coffee.
I'm flying back to Edmonton this morning to collect my family and pack my house, then we make the big move this Friday. So exciting!

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Thats so wonderful! It seems that everythings going smooth and kind of flawless with regards to house buying, getting money from the bank, now pack and move. I almost can feel a glimpse of your excitement. All the best wishes! I will keep the fingers crossed for that the "big move" will run as perfect as the house finding and buying!

Oh, always my pleasure to spend some smiles, ha :D Hopefully, that we will have lots of further weeks and months (years?) of such TEST morning smiles - and laughs, for sure :grin:

Cheers, have a safe flight!!
Sam :thumbsup:

P.S.: did you know?
Coffee Is the Incredibly Stupid Reason So Many Flights Are Delayed
:sweat_smile:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thats so wonderful! It seems that everythings going smooth and kind of flawless with regards to house buying, getting money from the bank, now pack and move. I almost can feel a glimpse of your excitement. All the best wishes! I will keep the fingers crossed for that the "big move" will run as perfect as the house finding and buying!

Oh, always my pleasure to spend some smiles, ha :smile: Hopefully, that we will have lots of further weeks and months (years?) of such TEST morning smiles - and laughs, for sure :grin:

Cheers, have a safe flight!!
Sam :thumbsup:

P.S.: did you know?
Coffee Is the Incredibly Stupid Reason So Many Flights Are Delayed
:sweat_smile:
Thanks Sam. So far everything is running smooth as silk. We're very excited. We found a perfect home. We have everything ready to go. We just need to let the movers in tomorrow to pack and load, and that's it.
We fly out Friday for our new home, 3600 km from our last home. So much excitement.
:grin::grin::grin:

Coffee? For late flights? Really? Haha. Of course it is!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Good morning! One day off today, yay :D Have to look after our son who has two days of vacation.
Well then - movie watching time, ha!
Cheers, have a good day! :D

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Not cold here in Colorado, but a good snow dumping this morning. Had to skip the coffee so I could shovel.

Time for my afternoon coffee break.

@Blind Owl , congrats on finding a house! that seems fast. Last time my wife and I went house shopping it tooks us 4 months to find what we wanted. Of course, we were not up against the clock either, as we were still in a house.

Where in Colorado? I have lived everywhere from Alamosa to Denver to Grand Junction. C. Springs was my favorite. Aspen my least favorite.

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Currently Broomfield. For about 10 years I was in Erie, but just sold the ranch in Erie in June of last year and downsized to a more reasonable sized property, a place we had lived in previously and have been renting out for the last 10 years.

The Springs is awesome, but I haven't lived down there. Got some friends who are in the Springs.

I love the mountains... for skiing and camping. Living there wouldn't be my choice, the winter is too long. If you're ever visiting, I'm always available to meet for a beer!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ouch, you poor two cuties. I can totally understand your little son, 'cause hotel is not home, and only home is where I feel safe; only home is where I can sleep. But only a few days, then you can move into the new house. Stay strong and awake, dear owl - you can rest lateron when you're back at work, ha! :smile:

https://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/shop/2015/10/12/17/coffee-mug-for-dad-dad-a-son-s-first-hero-and-a-daughter-s-first-love-gifts-for-dad-father-s-day-gifts-gifts-for-him_10854217.jpeg
Soon, dear Sam, soon. We cannot wait to be settled into our new home and be able to relax.

So soon. Haha.

Reactions: marcsand2

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
For some reason, my trustee Keurig machine spit out a cup of coffee with half the normal amount of water. My coffee was like a triple shot of espresso. No complaints, I just wasn't ready for a concentrated shot of caffeine. :) Now I'm ready to get some work done!

@Blind Owl, safe travels for the rest of the trip! And hopefully a little bit of sleep along the way. Hey, have you done a long plane flight with a restless 1 1/2 year old yet? Those are particularly fun!

Forgot your password?