Votes: 18 20.0%

• Total voters

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
ALSO, Who all is interested in a Server Cave run? Carno cave is pretty vicious and I have only been able to go so far solo into the cave, but if we have a server wide group go in, we could have quit a fun time of it.

Reactions: Knax

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
if anyone needs plots for these please let me know.

As far as RoyalSight is concerned, he has been caught multiple times. I'm formally petitioning a one week ban for him, regardless, and if his names pops up again a permanent ban from Ark.

Everyone want to play differently. I understand that. We have had some miscommunication but like the adults we are we have been able to resolve them without too much difficulty.
Have we spoken with this person to let them know where the zones are?

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Oh yeah, he has just said, "no problem no problem" whenever he gets caught and runs away from players. He doesn't response in global chat when we explain things to him.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Oh yeah, he has just said, "no problem no problem" whenever he gets caught and runs away from players. He doesn't response in global chat when we explain things to him.
if i see him on ill give him a boot and let him know why. Additionally should we change the server password every so often?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Sounds like a temporary suspension may be in order if he is ignoring verbal warnings. PvP is only fun if both participants are willing; he needs to stay in the PvP area or get banned.

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
Also I can Verify that Royal is in fact a douche monkey.. I caught him raiding my base and then he started punching me when i confronted him... I then proceeded to shoot him in the face. Warning for him if he comes near my base i'll be shooting him again..

malhavoc

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
malhavoc
If anyone from Ginyu Force is interested in picking up Crake's Pal 2.0, holler because he's in our north base (Briefs). Have plants turrets (seem broken), so don't wander too close without letting us know.

EDIT ... damn it, 24 hours later and it got accidentally aggro'd. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Also I can Verify that Royal is in fact a douche monkey.. I caught him raiding my base and then he started punching me when i confronted him... I then proceeded to shoot him in the face. Warning for him if he comes near my base i'll be shooting him again..
JC do you know what tribe he belongs to?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im going to start making my way north this weekend and learn the ropes as I go.

What are the odds of me making it all the way back to Sethious without dying?

BOX3R

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BOX3R
Im going to start making my way north this weekend and learn the ropes as I go.

What are the odds of me making it all the way back to Sethious without dying?
If you build a raft, you can probably make it, as long as a Sarco doesn't decide to board you.

BOX3R

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BOX3R
ALSO, Who all is interested in a Server Cave run? Carno cave is pretty vicious and I have only been able to go so far solo into the cave, but if we have a server wide group go in, we could have quit a fun time of it.
Totally in! Maybe Monday night?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
If you build a raft, you can probably make it, as long as a Sarco doesn't decide to board you.
A raft is a very easy way to travel. Just get far enough away from shore that you don't risk shallow water at all, and the Sarcos will leave you alone.

If you build a raft you will make it anywhere you want around the island (except for the snow, where you will freeze to death if not properly equipped).

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
JC do you know what tribe he belongs to?
he has no tribe..

A raft is a very easy way to travel. Just get far enough away from shore that you don't risk shallow water at all, and the Sarcos will leave you alone.

If you build a raft you will make it anywhere you want around the island (except for the snow, where you will freeze to death if not properly equipped).
Build a raft and put stone house on it.. sarcos cant touch you.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
All you need then is a turret with a cannon inside and you have the makings of the first destroyer the British made called the dreadnought!!!
ooh... metal foundation and sloped metal walls, a couple of mini-gun turrets, rocket turrets and you got yourself a destroyer. This sounds like a goal...

Reactions: Halesh

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I wonder if my hut is still there?...... Sorry, I haven't been on for a while, my PC is still acting up. However, I did get Ark to run locally for about an hour and a half today, so...... maybe????

Forgot your password?