The MISC Prospector Concept sale will go live on April 22nd, 2016 for the introductory price of $140

Will you buy the MISC Prospector?

• Yes (concept sale)

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • Yes (lateron, when its hangar or flight ready)

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Maybe I don't even get the Khartu back.... I mean, I like it but it's fuking expensibe for what you get....... it's an alien gladius.... and thats it..... just much more expensibe..... FUCK

Reactions: Blind Owl

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
If I have all 4 freelancers is there any point on hanging on the regular one? anthing it can do that the dur max or mis cant? or would that be a good sacrifice to the upgrade gods for the prospector?

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
If I have all 4 freelancers is there any point on hanging on the regular one? anthing it can do that the dur max or mis cant? or would that be a good sacrifice to the upgrade gods for the prospector?
They can't mine. I would say it would be worth sacrificing the base model Freelancer for the Prospector if you want to mine. It will also have LTI and be able to exploit areas that the Orion can't.

Feel free to send one of those Freelancers over to me ;-) I am jealous.

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
Thanks for the input! I think it will be freelancer size once is all said and done.. if not better pick it up while its cheap.

Whaleman

Commander
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
whaleman

Ok... so... I'm not sure what I wanted to say with this.... but... perspective is hard. The freelancer is scaled to be the same size as the humans IF the humans stand next to it (if you go up to the back of a lancer your head ends right between the yellow line and "caution". Since the humans seem to be standing under that octagonal contraption the freelancer feel farther away that it should be to be this size... i.e. it's represented as too big. So... erhh... yea...

Prospector looks awesome.

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
I think they are standing right next to the freelancer and quite a distance from the prospector making it look a lot larger than it is.

Whaleman

Commander
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
whaleman
nah. look at the original on the previous page, removing the original background messed the perspective quite a bit. The freelancer was never there ;)

Never knowing the distance and angle of the original "shot", I just zoomed out as far as I could on the lancer to get as much of Olisar as possible in the freelancer screenshot

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Mm Mm Mmmmmmm

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
From the Subscriber Vault...

WHY HELLO MISC, NICE TO SEE YOU.
DOING THE SAME THING
AGAIN
Which is really good for business because I like the freelancer lines anyways (gotta get me a MIS model sometime, praise be to Macross)

As expected its almost the freelancer but... It's a mining ship now.
Yeah i'm good with that price

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Tomorrow cannot come fast enough. Nor, I reckon, can this ship being hanger ready. Ha.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I really wasn't planning on getting one of these to keep, just an LTI tokens, but dammit does that look nice...

Maybe just one more ship won't hurt...

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I will be writing an in depth look at the ship next week when it goes on sale. Expect the writeup to be posted that weekend.
I always look forward to your thorough reports and analysis! Often I might miss an announcement about a new ship, and the first place I come (before even thinking about r/starcitizen or the official forums [CONCERN] [TRIGGERED] shudder...) is TEST forums and find BlackSunder's analysis and following discussion thread! I personally attest that you sold me on the Vanguard and the Sabre and helped me decide that the Orion was not something I needed to personally own (better to have them owned by the Org and operated by willing TESTees!)

Please keep up the awesome work! I am humbled and appreciate ya! :D

Forgot your password?