THE TESTIE TIMES 2.0 (LOOKING FOR NEW PEOPLE)

Jake Skyrunner

Commander
Jun 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Jake Skyrunner
The funny thing here, is I was joking.... and then it turned into a thing... lol.... gotta love that... :D but to make up for it... I will submit a word search to you later on, for you to review and produce if accepted :D

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Do it like in 2 hours paper is coming out tommor
Dammit, just saw this. I'll work on something for the next one, it's not like it's gotta be timely anyway.

Reactions: marcsand2

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
So i have the go head on this from the great leader. @RussianJ and I are trying to restart the Testie Times if you are interested in a position specified below contact me Via discord or here on the forms. Any questions please put them below. If you worked on the Testie Times before you are welcome to come back.

Propaganda artist : this Job is for people who are good with Photoshop and can make good high quality propaganda they must make AT LEAST 1 photo a month.
1) Propaganda artist : @AwesomeDude
2) Propaganda artist : @EpilepticCricket
3) Propaganda artist : Position vacant

MEME Maker : this job is to make Test squadron memes but also to educate the readers on the new EDGY memes. 1 MEME per month minimum but more is better if they er high quality stuff.
1) Meme maker : @mromutt
2) Meme maker : @ratfeast

Writers this is the back bone of the paper and without its just a much of photos. Content that we are looking for is Star citizen or Gaming related news. Writers will be able to write about what they want but will have to follow some basic rules like it has to be Star citizen or gaming related.
1) Ship News writer : @Jagarot
2) Ship News writer : Position vacant
3) Lore writer : @Renshnard
4) Lore writer : @Han Burgundy
5) Journalst : Position vacant
6) Journalst : Position vacant
7) General Writer : @Tortilla the Hun
8) General Writer : Position vacant
9) General Writer : Position vacant
10) General Writer : Position vacant

Editors : the job of this is to sort through the content we have and figure what will make it into the issue and want wont. We also will need people to proof read some of it so we know what to add so if your interested in that let us know.
1) Head Editor : @Stalinator
2) Editor : @supitza
3) Editor : @Murderer
4) Editor : Position vacant
5) Editor : Position vacant

*The Testie Times is property Test Squadron*
I will continue my Shorts if you list me as a general writer.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I will continue my Shorts if you list me as a general writer.
I'll be putting a masthead together for the next issue/s. You (and all contributors) will be listed there along with section or piece submitted. :)

Lexicon

Captain
Aug 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Lexicon
Are you still looking for help? I'd gladly sign on as an editor a/o writer, whichever you guys need more of.

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Are you still looking for help? I'd gladly sign on as an editor a/o writer, whichever you guys need more of.
NO! jk,PM stalinator, he is on vacation for a while so it will take a bit. I don't know epileptic cricket's ability to let people in or out but you probably want to message him aswell.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I'll join in the future. I'm already short on time and in a paper at uni (my post is economically (ir-)responsible).
TEST-propaganda might get into the one I'm working on though. :)

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Anyone that wants to contribute is more than welcome too! In addition to accepting submissions for review (we won't always have room for everything), we generally have a list of articles or art needs at any given time.

The biggest hangup right now is that private conversations have a limit of 11 users. I don't know what options are available to us in terms of private sub-forums or whatever, but we need to figure something out as we're currently at our user limit for the current convo. We don't want to use a public forum as that takes all the wind out of the sails of doing a monthly thing.

PM me and we'll find something for you I'm sure! I'm currently dealing with a flooded basement (:mad::mad:) so I'm gonna be a bit in and out, but I'll get you sorted! :D

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Anyone that wants to contribute is more than welcome too! In addition to accepting submissions for review (we won't always have room for everything), we generally have a list of articles or art needs at any given time.

The biggest hangup right now is that private conversations have a limit of 11 users. I don't know what options are available to us in terms of private sub-forums or whatever, but we need to figure something out as we're currently at our user limit for the current convo. We don't want to use a public forum as that takes all the wind out of the sails of doing a monthly thing.

PM me and we'll find something for you I'm sure! I'm currently dealing with a flooded basement :)mad::mad:) so I'm gonna be a bit in and out, but I'll get you sorted! :D
Private Discord Server?

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I'd be willing to do a guest ship review every now and then (assuming we have access to the ships) - think I shared a short one I did for Citizen Magazine that I posted here as well:

https://testsquadron.com/threads/exploring-the-rim-on-a-budget-adventure-and-discovery-with-the-cnou-mustang-beta.6984/

And I was working on an adventure series as well (will get back to this sometime soon):

https://testsquadron.com/threads/gimps-surprise-part-1.6507/
https://testsquadron.com/threads/gimps-surprise-part-2.6648/
https://testsquadron.com/threads/gimps-surprise-part-3.6732/
https://testsquadron.com/threads/gimps-surprise-part-4a.6794/
https://testsquadron.com/threads/gimps-surprise-part-4b.6795/

'Gimp

Forgot your password?