Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Killed a Orca with a 180k bounty. How did that get a bounty like that...

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I am still learning the ropes. I've had to restart my save a few times, mainly because of accidentally crashing into stations (I think I need to rebind boost), but I'm getting the hang of it. I will check out Liaedin, and start working on my Empire rep as soon as I can.

Should I work on upgrading to a better ship before I make the trek to that area, or should I just head that way as ASAP?

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
yo folks, I have helped about 6 pilots with +100k credits each, I am now building my fortune in LIAEDIN 70LY away (aprox 10min ) of SOL. Barnard's star is very good system to make money when you are new, just keep bounty hunting till you need to dock. I was thinking about doing some mining expedition or a PVP TEST gank this weekend. it's hard to find a time most people can attend, so I am up for suggestions.

UPGRAY3DD

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 26, 2014
RSI Handle
UPGRAY3DD
Awesome,
Just got to SOL with around 100k of credits and a hauler. I suppose this is where the grind starts...

Nosnah

Lieutenant
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Nosnah
I have a hauler that's primed and have been interested in trying to mine - may not be a bad idea to have some fighters with us as well if someone decides to try piracy.

ANARCKOS

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2014
RSI Handle
ANARCKOS
crispy elite anacondas
16 days, 41 deaths sitting at 10m cr, 20 to GO for imperial clipper. empire rank BARON anytime with bonus FED w.officer. this is my way on the highway : )
http://www.twitch.tv/anarck0s/c/5789855/

are you guys ready to kill some humans this weekend? you have homework, go to NGABILA and SCAN/EXPLORE everything... get your viper/cobra/miner/truck READY o7

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I have to say, I am a little disappointed in Elite. And I am speaking in regards to how much can be earned in Discovery compared to being a space trucker. It really doesn't make sense - you make a Galaxy with over 4 billion stars but no stations or the ability to at least make stations outside the main systems which is a piddly sliver of space? So you have to come all the way back to the main systems to collect discovery credits which is next to nothing? And I have been reading forums where players have been glitched in far out systems causing them to loose thousands of Light Years in travel! Sad because I can see a lot of potential in Elite but they have to establish some stations outside known regions - and just a few mind you, something that would motivate people to expand beyond populated regions; if I knew there was at least one station near the center of the universe I would be packing my bags today! But maybe David Braben really doesn't want players to go into deep space because of technical issues? I don't know but it sure feels poorly thought gameplay and mechanics.

Forgot your password?