Star Citizen 3.0 MEGA THREAD! Post your shit in here!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Couldn't get in to the 'Verse today (pervasive 30000 errors) so I played around in the hangar with, for me, very high settings.

I may have to buy a Warden, I call the Vanguard 'The Turkey' in honor of the Big Fighter from the 70's-90's, the mighty F-14 Tomcat - The Warden is just so, beefy.

Some screenshots
Get your motor running
ScreenShot0018.jpg

It may no longer be the BangStang (unless we can switch the DumbFires for guns again) but I love the aesthetic of the Delta
ScreenShot0038.jpg

ScreenShot0039.jpg

Apparently persistence is a thing, it may not remember weapon assignments or armor selections from session to session, but the CamperStang is still in bad shape
ScreenShot0041.jpg

ScreenShot0042.jpg

All the lovely pixels
ScreenShot0049.jpg

ScreenShot0060.jpg

'Gimp

Last edited:

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
And a gratuitous belfie from Daymar with the Pyro cluster in the distance - at some point we will be able to seamlessly fly there, literally look up at it from a planetary body, jump in a ship flown by ourselves or someone else, and travel there, no loading screens, no cinematics, all in real time.

It really is unfuckingbelievable.

ScreenShot0033.jpg

And I am not ashamed to say, I sometimes leave the Launcher running in the background when I am not playing, just for the music - it is becoming excellent.

'Gimp

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Has anyone else witnessed that crashing into planets at full afterburner does nothing to the ship you just spin and sometimes use up all of your fuel until it comes to a stationary stop?

Yesterday i was unable to log into a single USA server kept getting the wonderful 30007 error so ended up joining a EU server. This ended poorly with me stuck between the elevator doors in Levski. And here I always thought being stuck on an elevator was bad.

FYI, a good way to reset everything is to simply copy your account over to the PU again. I used it a few days ago to fix an issue with insurance claim ships missing doors and seats.

I

IcaroSP [TEST]

Hi guys, remember you could do trading in 3.0:

1. Select a ship that has more than 0 cargo.
2. Spawn the ship.
3. Move upstairs on the ship selection room to the lobby close to gates 10 and 9.
4. Activate one of the pannels located in that lobby and select the ships spawned and the type and amount of cargo you want.
5. pay for it and take your ship filled with goddies, the best ones, distilled spirits :-)
6. on Grim Hex and Levsky you could sell them and fill again.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Mwr09

Some photos of the process including a location of the trade terminal in GrimHex

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Looks like lieutenant Dan needs new legs

Did they "store" your ship while you were still in it? :D
I got this bug when I first (illegally) landed at a mining outpost. I immediately flew away after getting the criminal rating and set down beside the pad, then the ship disappeared and I fell to the ground. Still in the "seated in a gladius" position lol. I could move around fine though...
Getting into a seat of another ship/vehicle and getting out fixed the issue.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
indeed I do after spending a significant time searching to make sure it has not already been reported. After all I spend a great deal of time on the other end of bug reports and change requests so I am deeply familiar with how annoying it is to have duplicate issues being reported.
^ This. It is *so* important to search to make sure you aren't creating a duplicate. Unfortunately, it took me about 20 minutes to wade through a bunch of duplicates to add my issue to the one what was reported first & had the most votes/most reproduction. I wish people would search first, and/or spend some time trying to duplicate an issue themselves, and not just sending in a report everytime they think something didn't work the way they thought it would.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74

2. Spawn the ship.
3. Move upstairs on the ship selection room to the lobby close to gates 10 and 9.
4. Activate one of the pannels located in that lobby and select the ships spawned and the type and amount of cargo you want.
5. pay for it and take your ship filled with goddies, the best ones, distilled spirits :slight_smile:

Some photos of the process including a location of the trade terminal in GrimHex
Did that yesterday with my Freelancer! It was a blast! I also finally got to do some clothes shopping at Grim Hex!

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Did they "store" your ship while you were still in it? :smile:
I got this bug when I first (illegally) landed at a mining outpost. I immediately flew away after getting the criminal rating and set down beside the pad, then the ship disappeared and I fell to the ground. Still in the "seated in a gladius" position lol. I could move around fine though...
Getting into a seat of another ship/vehicle and getting out fixed the issue.

Actually yes , that's exactly what happend , the ship got stored and Dan lost his legs

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

2. Spawn the ship.
5. pay for it and take your ship filled with goddies, the best ones, distilled spirits :slight_smile:

:D omigodomigodomigodomigodomigodomigodomigodomigodomigodomigodomigodomigod :D

Forgot your password?